14 Feb How Do You Know if You Love Your Work?
Do you love your work? Given the deadlines, politics and responsibilities, on some days this can be a hard question to answer. Here is a solution. I have taken 8 popular love quotes and substituted the word “business” for “love.” If you agree with these redesigned quotes, then today you owe your work a box of chocolates.
1. “The hunger for business is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
2. “Business recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
3. “You know you’re in business when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
4. “Where there is business there is life.”
5. “We waste time looking for the perfect business, instead of creating the perfect business.”
6. “To lose balance sometimes for business is part of living a balanced life.”
7. “Life without business is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
8. “Business is the flower you’ve got to let grow.”
Samantha Ettus coaches working parents through her nationally syndicated weekly radio show, best selling books, regular keynotes and television appearances. Connect with her on Twitter here.
To read this article on Forbes, please click here.
Samantha Ettus is a bestselling author & corporate speaker. The Pie Life: A Guilt-Free Recipe for Success and Satisfaction will be released in September.